Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Printed Dresses & Tall Boots


I hope everyone had a great weekend! My best friends came to visit and we hung out on the beach all weekend, but now it's back to reality! Also, it surprised everyone in San Diego and poured down rain all day yesterday. It was actually really nice to have a rainy day, and it made it cool enough to throw on some tall boots with my dress!

I love the print of this Portobello Road Dress from Free People. The colors are perfect for spring and summer, and the open shoulder look is so in right now. Also, the dress comes with a detachable slip (as you can see in the photo below), so you can just throw it on and you're set to go! I added my favorite Free People gold choker to the look because with such a bold print a simple necklace was the only way to go. In warmer weather I might throw on some strappy sandals or my Birkenstocks with the dress, but it was cool enough to wear my tall boots today!

I picked up these white leather boots from Steve Madden a few years ago, and they are so unique. I never thought I would be so obsessed with white leather, but they are a beautiful color, have a chunkzipper up the side, and look perfect with some cute socks. I wore maroon socks to pull in the maroon details of the dress, and I love the look with the socks just slightly peeking out at the top. 

Outfit details below as usual! xx






Dress: Free People
Choker: Free People
Boots: Steve Madden (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment