Monday, March 23, 2015

Happy Spring!!



Happy Spring everyone!! 

I am so happy it's officially spring time and I can bust out all of my bright colors, prints, and sunglasses! I am loving this printed jumpsuit from Urban Outfitters and what a fun, easy outfit it makes. These long, wide legs are perfect for someone who is tall like me, and the thin straps make the piece great for sunny days. This piece is thin and light, and fits loosely on the body. I like to pair a little belt with it to give it more of a shape and some tightening at the bust. 

I also just picked up this lovely denim jacket, and it was the perfect piece to throw on over the jumpsuit. I love the lighter wash of the jacket, and its cropped fit. I can't wait to throw this one on over my summer dresses and with some dark jeans at night! 

With the weather so beautiful I am also stocking up on my sunglasses! I am not one to spend more than $20 on sunglasses (because I usually end up breaking every pair I buy), but this pair from Madewell was so cool, I decided to go for it! I feel like Kate Hudson from Almost Famous (which is totally awesome), and I love how the glasses bring the whole look together.  

Details below! xo








Jumpsuit: Urban Outfitters (similar)
Belt: Forever 21 (similar)
Sunglasses: Madewell

No comments:

Post a Comment