Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Feeling Floral



What a beautiful few weeks it has been in San Diego, and I am loving bringing out all of my floral prints for spring! I love these little Top Shop shorts, with a funky floral print and some black lace trim. I bought these shorts last spring, and they have remained one of my favorite floral pieces.

Oh and THIS TOP.... Free People just got this beauty in, and I obviously had to have it. I love the delicate lace details in the front and the ties in the back. This is the perfect little summer top, and I love how it contrasts with the floral shorts. However, at night I threw on jeans with the top and it was an instant outfit. I love tops with a lot of detail like this because I don't feel like I need a necklace or any additional piece on top to complete the look!

I really enjoy taking my pictures down by the beach, and my style definitely reflects my love for the sun and the ocean. I currently live 10 minutes from the beach, but on Friday I will be moving 2 miles from the beach! I will be living in a new part of San Diego, and this will provide me with a whole new set of local spots to take my blog pictures!

I hope everyone has a great week! Outfit details below :) 






Shorts: Top Shop (similar)
Sandals: Free People



No comments:

Post a Comment