Monday, April 20, 2015

Some New Fringe


Hello! I hope everyone had a great weekend! 

I have had a very busy few weeks, but I managed to squeeze in a little photo shoot the other day when I was out. One of my most recent purchases (and obsessions) is this fringe kimono by Spell Designs. I die over anything fringe, and I am also a big proponent of the kimono, so this purchase was a no brainer! If you haven't heard of Spell, you should definitely look them up! The company is run out of Australia but has a huge presence in America as well. The brand designs gypsy inspired clothes and accessories and channels every girls inner bohemian spirit. I am constantly searching this site for new pieces, and my next addition will definitely be a piece with one of their amazing gypsy prints.

I paired the kimono with another Voile and Lace Trapeze Slip from Free People. I know... I have way too many colors of this dress, but it's just such a great staple to have! I throw this piece on with a slip as a cute little dress, over jeans for a tunic look, and under a sweater for a layered look. I have been eyeing this blackberry color for a while. and I am loving it with the cream colored kimono! 

I wore my favorite Oliviera Wrap Sandals, and a simple drop necklace from Urban Outfitters to complete the look! 

Details below as usual! xo





Kimono: Spell Designs
Dress: Free People
Sandals: Free People
Necklace: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment