Thursday, April 30, 2015

My Newest Novella


Hello readers :)

I hope everyone had as great of a weekend as I did! I was in the beautiful state of Montana, which I will talk all about in my next post (and share all of the beautiful pictures of course). However, for now I'd like to gush over my newest Novella Royale piece... this skirt!! I love this company and the unique prints they are known for. Their clothes are a bit pricey, but they are hand made in California and are absolutely beautiful. Every time I wear one of their pieces I get so many compliments and people wondering where I found such amazing, detailed prints. I love all of Novella's printed bells (which is definitely the piece they are most well known for), but when I saw this skirt, I melted. 

The skirt hits at the perfect spot for a cute little crop top, and I love how the back ties up so that it is slightly adjustable. The skirt is nice and long, which is great for me. I am almost 5'8" and this is the extra small, which almost hits the floor on me. I would imagine anyone shorter would need to get it hemmed a bit (totally worth the purchase though, I promise). I love this piece with this crochet crop top shown here, but I also love it with a looser graphic tee thrown over it. I am so happy with this purchase and I know I will get some good wear out of this beauty this summer.

I would definitely check out the brand, and consider investing in one of their unique pieces! If the price seems a little too high I would look at Target or Forever 21 because I have seem some similar looking pieces there for much cheaper! 

Outfit details below! xo





Sandals: Free People

No comments:

Post a Comment