Friday, April 10, 2015

Strappy Glads & Lacy Slips


Hey everyone! 

I'm sorry for my lack of posts lately, but I have been so busy with work and with my big move from one house to another (still in San Diego). The funny thing is that I have been still doing a ton of (online) shopping and have some great pieces to share with you all!

I was definitely hesitant to jump onto the tall gladiator trend, but after long consideration I went for it, and I love the pair I got! I ordered this strappy black pair from Free People, and after wearing these babies around and seeing how they turn out in pictures I have determined that these sandals were made for people like me with long skinny calves. I looked through a lot of tall gladiators before finding these adjustable ones, that would allow me to tighten them to my liking. I have also noticed that almost all of the sandals I have are brown or tan so I had to go for the black this time. These shoes are not only comfortable, but they make quite a statement, and because of this I wanted to pair them with a fairly simple piece. 

I picked up this beautiful lace slip from For Love & Lemons, and it is seriously EVERYTHING. I have been throwing it on under my tunics and some of my dresses, to show just a little bit of lace. However, with such elaborate sandals I decided to wear the slip alone (gasp). But don't worry, I wore a white Free People slip underneath as well. I also paired the top with a beautiful St. Eve's Jewelry piece to top it off, with a stone that matched my lipstick perfectly.

Of course I had to throw on some silver, featuring this beautiful arrow cuff by The 2 Bandits (who I have been obsessing over lately). I love all of their Southwestern style jewelry, and this cuff is the perfect addition to any outfit.

I hope everyone had a great week and has a beautiful weekend! I am going to have an even busier week next week (with my boyfriend and I both having a birthday), but I promise to share more of my new clothes as soon as I can!

Outfit details below. xx









Lacy Slip: For Love & Lemons
Gladiators: Free People
Neckalce: St. Eve Jewelry (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment