Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Summer Lovin'


Hello lovely readers!! 

With the weather so beautiful here in San Diego I figured it was about time to bust out a summer look! I have been living in these little cut off denim shorts from Free People so I had to make sure to include them in my post. I also am absolutely obsessed with this tank. I'm not going to lie... I own this tank in like 8 different colors... and not only are they the cutest cut, but they are only $20 from Free People!! It's rare to find this tank (the LA Nite Tank) in a store, so I always order them online. Anyone who knows me well has definitely seen me in several colors of this tank because I can throw them on with anything and everything. I love to tie up the tank when it's nice out (like I did here) and it makes the look very fun and casual!

I threw on my favorite sweater from Brandy Melville for some of the pictures to show how the look can be worn even if it's a little cooler out. Oh, and my favorite part of the outfit... the belt!! I don't typically wear belts, but I am loving the new trend of wearing chain or metal belts. It's almost like a necklace for your waist! I picked this one over many others because it also has a pretty blue stone that adds just the right amount of detail to the belt. I feel like a total gypsy in the belt, and I think it's such a fun piece to add to an outfit!

I threw on my short brimmed black hat and a pair of strappy sandals I've almost worn to death to complete this look. I definitely feel most comfortable in a summer outfit like this, and with the weather only getting nicer I'm excited to start sharing more of my summer looks!

Outfit details below! xo








Tank, Shorts, Belt, and Shoes: Free People 
Sweater and Hat: Brandy Melville
Bracelet: Child of Wild 
Thin Rings: Vanessa Mooney

No comments:

Post a Comment