Thursday, March 5, 2015

Having Fun with Your Favorite Tee


I wanted to write about something fun this week, and I thought showing the versatility of a basic tee would be perfect. I love the idea of taking a more masculine piece like a baseball tee and pairing it with a feminine piece to create a girly, yet edgy look. I am definitely an advocate for the comfortable look. I love wearing soft, basic tees with some boyfriend jeans and converse, and having so many of these pieces has inspired me to try new things with them. 

Lately I have been loving the look of a soft baseball tee, and this grey and black tee from Lucky Brand has been one of my go-to tops. I typically throw the tee on with some jeans, but with so many beautiful dresses in my closet I couldn't resist throwing it on over my Free People crochet slip and some little heels. I tied the tee up to the side for a relaxed cropped look, and of course I added a silver necklace for some extra detail.

Mixing these masculine and feminine pieces is so much fun and can give you a new way to wear so many staple pieces in your closet. Any cute tee thrown over a flowy dress or skirt can be so effortlessly adorable. I hope this gives you all some new outfit ideas!

xoxo






Baseball Tee: Lucky Brand (similar)
Dress: Free People
Shoes: Free People (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment