Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Basic Bells


Hello loves!! I hope everyone is having a great week! 

I've been enjoying having so much free time this week because I actually got promoted at work and will begin working full time next week!! Writing this blog and sharing my fashion obsession with all of you has been such a blast and I have so many ideas for new posts. I know I'm about to get a lot busier, but with some good time management I will definitely keep up with the blog!! Anyways, let's focus on today and these lovely bells!! 

For the past few weeks these blue jean bells have been my go-to pant and I just had to share! I love the vertical lining down these bells and the way that they accent and lengthen the legs, and the color is perfectly blue (obviously these babies can be worn with anything)! I might have also bought them in black because I was so obsessed... but they are just that wonderful!

Since it was a beautiful day out I paired the bells with a flowly, thermal tank from Free People, along with a raspberry strappy back bra. Since the look seemed a little dull for my style I couldn't help but to throw on the most elaborate necklace I own. I love this coin collar necklace by Chanour (also carried by Free People) and the character it brings to any outfit. I threw on one of my favorite black hats from Nordstrom and it was perfect for the day!

Outfit details below! xx







Bells: Free People
Hat: Nordstrom
Necklace: Chanour via Free People

No comments:

Post a Comment