Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Red Lips and a Maxi

  

Happy Valentine's week everyone!! This week I want to focus on some date night looks for this weekend!! I am so happy I will get to spend the weekend with my wonderful boyfriend, and I can't wait to dress up for date night, so I thought I would share some of the looks I love! Today I'm featuring red lips and a maxi dress with chunky heels.

I think red lips are pretty much a must for Valentine's Day, along with some curly hair and an outfit to kill. Maxi dresses are so fun, comfortable, and an easy outfit. I bought this maxi from Free People a while ago, but I thought it was perfect for a Valentine's look. The strips of lace, along with the slits up the sides make this dress the perfect fancy (and sexy) piece for a night with the person you love. I paired the dress with a silver Lucky Brand necklace (had to go silver with the grey and black dress), and some chunky heels from Urban Outfitters.

This look would be adorable with a shawl thrown on top or a light sweater if it gets chilly. I hope this outfit gives some of you some inspiration for your date night look this weekend!! 

Outfit details below! xo








Dress: Free People
Necklace: Lucky Brand

No comments:

Post a Comment