Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Romper Time


I hope everyone is having a wonderful week! I've been super busy with work, but I had to find time to wear this pretty little number out in the sunshine. I picked this romper up from the cutest little boutique in Del Mar called VanDeVort. I love the bell sleeves and the floral print on the dark wine color. I was also so happy to find a romper that's long enough for my tall body and has the perfect waist line. I love how versatile rompers can be, dressed down during the day and up at night. My best friends are coming down for a girls weekend this month and this piece will definitely hit the town with me one night!

I paired the romper with a simple little choker and some strappy heels from Free People. I also couldn't resist throwing on my fur vest for another look. I know it makes the look so seventies, but I'm totally loving it! The vest has been super fun to play around with, throwing it over black jeans at night, and wearing it with something short during the day. I definitely recommend investing in one if you haven't already!

Outfit details below! 
xoxo





Romper: Vagabond via VanDeVort
Fur vest: BCBGeneration
Shoes: Free People
Choker: Free People

No comments:

Post a Comment