Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Flynn Skye


Hello lovely readers!! So, here in San Diego the weather has been AMAZING!! It feels like summertime already and I'm absolutely loving it! Although I love myself some cozy winter weather, I was born and raised in paradise and am truly a summer girl. I feel most comfortable in a cute summer dress or some little shorts and a tank, so I jumped at the chance to feature a summer piece in a post this week!

I know it's only February...but I can confidently say I have found the perfect summer dress! This dress is by an adorable line called Flynn Skye, and I can't get enough! Their dresses are to die for, especially with weather like this! I totally splurged on the dress, but I love it so much and I know I will get so much wear out of it. The little sleeves are so cute and can be worn either on the shoulder or off the shoulder. I have worn the dress both ways and I included pictures of both below.

I paired the dress with some chunky wedges from Urban Outfitters that add just a little bit of height and make the look both comfortable and totally adorable. I also decided to feature a few silver jewels with this look. The silver bracelet and silver hand piece are both from St Eve Jewelry and are so much fun to throw on with any outfit.

Oh, and the flowers!! I loved playing around with some sunflowers with this look. My wonderful boyfriend got me a bunch of them for Valentine's Day because he knows they are my absolute favorite and it was so much fun to carry these beauties while I ran around in the sunshine! 

Outfit details below!! xx





Bracelet: St. Eve Jewelry 
Hand piece: St. Eve Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment