Thursday, February 19, 2015

Live by the Sun


I seriously can't get over this summer weather!! I have been out in the sun every day and it makes me so happy! You know what else makes me so happy? THIS DRESS!! I am totally obsessing over this Free People buttonfront dress. The dress is light and thin but so beautifully made. There are lacy details, slimming hem lines, and a sheer panel along the bottom that looks amazing in the sunshine. When it's this nice out the dress is perfect over a little white slip for a simple maxi look. However, I love the dress unbuttoned with some jeans or shorts (which I will definitely feature in a later post).  

I threw a beautifully patterned kimono from Brandy Melville over the dress, and it makes the look effortlessly pretty. I also love to play around with this kimono, tying it up so it hits at the waist line or letting it float around me and fall off the shoulder. Either way, I love these two pieces together for an easy (and very hippie) look!

Hope everyone has a beautiful weekend!! xo






Dress: Free People
Kimono: Brandy Melville (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment