Thursday, January 29, 2015

Overall, I Love It


Hello readers!! I had to share another one of my favorite staples with you today...overalls! I know, so nineties... and you might not be sure about how you feel about them, but personally I'm loving that they made their way back into style! I've definitely been buying way too many overalls lately, and I have a few colors and styles, but I wanted to share my favorite basic denim pair that are also super affordable.

I picked these babies up from Forever 21 and they are so comfortable and cute! I love the button down style in the front and the crossed straps in the back. The denim is slightly distressed (which adds some nice detail), but more importantly it's stretchy so you can be comfortable in them all day long!

I paired the overalls with a basic little white tee and some major neck candy. I am such a sucker for anything silver and turquoise, and when I saw this necklace at Free People I grabbed it right away. I threw my clogs on with this outfit to play it up a little bit and pull the look together! Outfit details below! xo







Overalls: Forever 21
Necklace: Free People

No comments:

Post a Comment