Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Tunics and Clogs


I hope everyone had an amazing weekend!! Today I'd like to share another cute look to transition from Winter to Spring (and also gush over my new clogs).

Although it doesn't totally feel like Winter in San Diego I feel as though it's still not quite time to pull out the short shorts and crop tops. A look I love right now is a fun tunic with some cute socks and some clogs or boots! I am a huge fan of tunics, which can be thrown on over some cute skinny jeans or worn with a slip as a dress. I sized up in this Free People swing tunic so that it was long enough to be worn as a dress (and so that the sleeves were long enough for my lengthy arms). This tunic comes in a ton of colors, but I love this color scheme because it's cute for any season. I also LOVE the neck line, with a detachable button that can be worn open (paired with a cute necklace), or closed like I styled it here.

I am also a sucker for over the knee socks. I have long legs so throwing on some tall socks is a great way to show them off. The length is great because they can be pulled over the knee, or pulled down under the knee with some tall boots. However, right now I am loving the over the knee look with some clogs.

I have been waiting for these clogs to come back online (they sold out of this color!) for months, and finally they did! I snagged a pair right away, and boy am I obsessed! I love clogs because they aren't too tall and they are the perfect casual heel. I picked the tan color because it will go with so much that I have and I love that these ones are closed toed because they will look great with any pair of cute little socks. Also, there's a detachable ankle strap, which allows for personal style choice when wearing the shoes. Thanks for reading loves!

Outfit details below! 
xoxo







 Tunic: Free People
Socks: Free People
Clogs: Free People


No comments:

Post a Comment