Friday, January 23, 2015

My Favorite Funky Bells


Happy Friday everyone!! Today I want to take it back to the seventies and talk about one of my favorite pieces to rock...bell bottoms!! Lately I've been majorly obsessing over bells and I wanted to share the most amazing bells in my closet. Bells are perfect for someone who is taller like me because they look great on long legs. I wear little heeled booties with these bells and they still touch the ground. However, I do know tons of shorter girls who look adorable in bells too (they just have to get them hemmed).

I picked up these beauties from Novella Royale. They make the coolest, funkiest bells in pretty much every color combo. I love the color scheme of these "sienna tangier" bells, but I am definitely ordering another pair of these babies in a different color. These printed bells are so much fun and definitely make a statement. But more importantly, they are so comfortable!! The fabric is super stretchy and soft, which also makes them perfect for snuggling up on the couch at night.

I love that these bells are high waisted so they can be worn with a crop top or a longer top. I chose to style them here with an adorable cropped black tank with a crochet trim from Urban Outfitters. However, I also love to throw a big chunky sweater over the bells for a more casual look.

I definitely think every girl could use a fun pair of printed bells in her closet (wanna be seventies child or not)! Outfit details below!

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment