Friday, May 29, 2015

Summer Wear


Happy Friday everyone!

As the weather continues to get nicer, and Summer is truly in the air, I am finding myself jump to Summer outfits! Although San Diego is always sunny, I do tend to save part of my wardrobe for just the Summer season. I'm not one to show off too much skin, but sometimes I do let myself go for the little crop top and shorts look.

I picked up this adorable crop top and these light wash recycled denim shorts from Urban Outfitters, and they are perfect for these hot days. Like I said, I'm not huge on showing too much skin so I had to throw on this little kimono/robe from Anthropologie. I love how delicate and feminine this piece is, with some lovely lace trim, and a little tie if I want to have it tighter at the bust. 

I also had to bring these tall gladiators back out for this look. I know some people just don't get these shoes (including my family, who always give me a hard time when I wear them), but I love how unique they are. To top off the look I threw on my beautiful Free People leather backpack and some jewels. 

Outfit details below, and many more Summer looks to come!
xoxo 





Kimono: Anthropologie (similar)
Shoes: Free People
Backpack: Free People (similar) 

No comments:

Post a Comment