Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Denim Daze


Hey everyone!

So, I spent my weekend up in Northern California with my boyfriend's family, and boy was it hot up there! I took some time to lay outside, and I was loving getting to pull out fun pieces like this denim romper.

I have been collecting some great denim pieces lately, and my obsession with jumpsuits and rompers made purchasing this piece a no-brainer. Rompers are perfect for hot weather, and so easy to throw on for a complete outfit! I found this one and knew it was perfect for me. I don't have too many halter pieces, so I loved that aspect of this piece, and the low back is just so cute. I paired the romper with a soft halter bra that worked perfectly in the front, and I think the simple strap in the back is very delicate and doesn't take away from the outfit at all. 

These black strappy sandals are so great! I usually tend to buy brown or tan sandals, and I've been looking for a short pair of black ones. I found these adorable vegan leather sandals designed by Faryl Robin, and I have been wearing them non-stop! The sandals go with pretty much any outfit, and they are so comfortable.

I had to throw on some of my silver and turquoise to pull the look together, and any wrap or sweater would be adorable if it got chilly out!

Outfit details below :)






Romper: Free People
Necklace: Free People
Sandals: Faryl Robin via Free People

No comments:

Post a Comment