Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Jumpsuit Love


Hello readers! 

I have some great posts planned for this month, and I can't wait to share them with you all! I'd like to start with this adorable denim jumpsuit by Lovers and Friends. I bought this piece right before my 23rd birthday in April and I wore it on my special day! I got so many compliments and it has been one of my go-to pieces ever since.

As I mentioned in my last post, I am going denim crazy lately, and I am loving all of the unique ways denim is being incorporated into clothing (bringing it back to the 70's). These days it seems like you can find denim anything! It is so classic, yet in a piece like this jumpsuit you will definitely stand out. This jumpsuit fits me so perfectly, with an adorable open back, and legs that hit right at the floor (on my 5'8" body). Also, IT HAS POCKETS!! I am a sucker for anything comfortable and with pockets; it makes the look so effortlessly cute and casual.

I paired the jumpsuit with a lovely Free People necklace (silver, of course), and my strappy black Faryl Robin x Free People sandals. I also wanted to go bold with the lips to add just a little edge to the look, so I went bright red! 

I will definitely continue to play around with the denim in my wardrobe, and I suggest you all do too! Don't be afraid to try something new :)

Outfit details below! xx





No comments:

Post a Comment