Sunday, August 30, 2015

Sundays are for Soft Pants


Happy weekend-ing readers!!

I am such a big fan of pieces that are fashionable yet deceivingly comfortable, so I had to share my latest obsession: the soft pant. Soft pants are so huge right now, and there are so many different styles out there. They are so fun because they can be dressed up or down, patterned or solid, and various lengths. I have been searching for a fun pair for the fall, and these Cleobella pants were perfect!! I knew they would be great quality because of the brand, but the pattern and the fit are what did it for me. Oh and the fact that they were on sale of course... 

For relaxing summer days I have been throwing these on with simple tops and some sandals for a casual look. However, in the fall I see myself wearing the pants with booties, a tight top, and an edgy jacket on top. 

What are you all thinking of the soft pants trend? Too much like pjs, or a sneaky way to be comfortable and look chic doing it?

xoxo







Top: Mate the Label
Pants: Cleobella
Sandals and Backpack: Free People 

1 comment: