Thursday, August 27, 2015

Red Hot


Hello lovelies!!

I hope everyone is having an awesome week! I have been outside enjoying the last moments of this sweet summer, and shopping away of course. I have been eyeing this red maxi skirt at Free People for weeks, and I finally had to grab it! The slits on the sides make it so light and perfect for a hot day, and the color is so fun. 

That night when I got home from work I also had received some of my most recent online orders, and this For Love & Lemons bra was waiting at my house. First of all.. this bra is ON SALE!! I know it's not the easiest to style (besides wearing it to bed or underneath a shirt), but I knew what to do with it right away. I grabbed a little white tank and threw it on underneath. This worked out perfect, still allowing the beautiful flower details to stand out, while also allowing the top to look more like a top and not a bra. 

I threw on my new booties and was ready for a beautiful day in the sun. Speaking of my booties... they were featured on the Free People Instagram yesterday!! It felt so amazing to be noticed by a brand that I love so much (and work for), and it was great to get so much exposure! My hard work is definitely paying off, and I'm having such a blast sharing my love for fashion with everyone. 
SO many exciting things to come! 

Shop my outfit below. xx






Skirt: Free People
Booties: Free People
Turquoise Cuff: Child of Wild

3 comments: