Thursday, February 11, 2016

Wrap Skirt


Hello loves!!

How lovely is this printed wrap skirt from Novella Royale?! This brand kills it with the prints, and I have a few very colorful, vibrant prints by them, so I decided to switch it up with some black & white. I love the versatility of the skirt. I have already worn it dressed up to a wedding, paired with a graphic tee and clogs for a more casual look, and here I kept it simple with a black cropped cami from Free People. The skirt can be tied to have the slit anywhere you choose, and it flows beautifully while you walk, showcasing the subtle ruffle detailing.

Oh, and the shoes!! I bought these babies years ago on sale at Nordstrom (by Steve Madden), and I still love them for a night out, or paired with a long maxi skirt. The sides are studded, the leather is soft, and they are surprisingly comfortable.

Details below. xo








Shoes: Steve Madden (similar)

1 comment: