Tuesday, January 5, 2016

New Year, New Coat


Happy New Year loves!!

I hope everyone had an amazing past few weeks, full of family, friends, and really good food! I had a very relaxing Christmas with my family, and a fun New Year's Eve spent with a few close friends. A really cool part about this Holiday season is that it actually has been cold here in San Diego... Which means I can FINALLY wear this amazing Sherpa jacket from Somedays Lovin'. I brought this baby to London in October, but it was raining on and off so much I was afraid to wear it. So the poor thing has been sitting in my closet all neglected... but here ya go, its Winter debut!

I threw the jacket on over a Free People blouse, my favorite black skinnies from Urban Outfitters (that I stole from my best friend), and some booties! I'll definitely be soaking up all of this cold weather (and wearing this jacket) until it's gone, which I'm sure will be very soon, because well.. it's San Diego!

xx 






Jeans & Boots: Urban Outfitters

3 comments: