Thursday, December 17, 2015

Having A Cargo Moment


Hello loves!!

I'm sorry for the lack of posting the past few weeks, but life has kept me very busy! I am currently working a full-time marketing job, part-time at Free People, and trying to balance everything else in between. Sometimes I just can't find the time to get my pictures taken (or to write down my thoughts), but I ALWAYS have new pieces to share with everyone! Speaking of new pieces...

I know this season is ALL about velvet, which clearly is right up my alley... but I have also found myself having a major cargo moment lately. I have always wanted a nice cargo jacket (which I finally invested in this year), but I found this cargo vest/dress at Topshop and I am loving it. I have worn it several times as a long vest over black skinny jeans and booties, but I also love it zipped all the way up as a dress. The look is a little but edgy for my style, so I played it down with the other pieces.

I jumped at the chance to show off this amazing suede, fringe clutch (with a detachable cross-body strap) and my Urban Outfitters little black booties were the perfect finish. I know it's crazy to be wearing this in December, but up until recently it has still been really nice out here in San Diego! It actually just started to cool down, so you can expect some more layers in my next post :)

xx





Vest: Topshop
Clutch: Free People

2 comments: