Friday, July 8, 2016

Flirty Summer Look



Hi friends!

I'm finally back in blog action! Life has been so busy the last few months... new job, old job, vacations, and family/friends visiting. I know times like these are when it would be easy to give up this hobby, but I just love it too much! I started this blog because I have a passion for clothes and I love sharing it, and I told myself as long as this is fun for me, there's no reason to stop. So here I am! 

I have so many summer looks to share, it was hard to choose which was first, but I decided to go with this sweet little Free People romper! I wouldn't say my style is particularly girly, but I'm definitely not afraid to play around with girly looks. The blue & pink pattern combined with the ruffled details make the look feel very sweet. I was also happy to find a romper that is long enough for these long legs (hard to do these days...)! There is a tie at the bust that can be tied in the front or back (I went with back), and the plunging neckline calls for a cute little cami underneath.

I paired the romper with some delicate, light-colored necklaces, a fringe bag (of course), and some cute chunky sandals. I love wearing light looks like this during the hot summer days, and can't wait to get some more wear out of this baby!

Outfit details below. xoxo






Romper: Free People
Leather Necklace: Turquoise & Tobacco
Pendant Necklace: Kendra Scott
Silver Cuff: The 2bandits
Shoes: Urban Outfitters (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment