Thursday, April 28, 2016

Left Coast Best Coast


Hello loves!

I can't believe it's almost May... I'm sorry for the lack of posting for the past month, life has just been crazy busy! I just wrapped up a month at my new job, I'm still working at Free People (super part-time), and I usually fill all of my free time in with trying to have a social life. However, I definitely want to make sure I make more time for blogging in May.

I have SO many outfits to share this month, but I thought I would start with something that's back from the past... denim minis! The high-waisted mini has been in style for quite some time now, but the low-rise style (that I wore in 8th grade) is one I thought might never come back. I bought the skirt in black so that it can be paired with almost anything, and I love it here with a loose Amuse Society tee. It's soft, has a pocket, and is the perfect fit.

I love that I have almost completely shifted to wearing summer clothes, and I can't wait to share more!

Outfit details below xx








Skirt: Free People


No comments:

Post a Comment