Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Spring Fling


Warmer weather means it's time for little dresses, and I couldn't wait to bust this Flynn Skye goodness out of my closet. I've had this dress since last season, but it's such a classic piece. The floral print is gorgeous, the cut is perfect, and I feel like summertime when I wear it.

I paired the dress with some clogs and some silver bracelets (per usual). I also threw on one of my lovely leather neck ties to add a little bit of edge to this girly look. 

I am so excited to continue to transition into more spring and summer inspired looks, and document them along the way of course!

Shop my look below. xx







 Dress: Flynn Skye
Clogs: Free People
Leather Necklace: Turquoise and Tobacco
Top Bracelet: The 2Bandits (in set)
Bottom Bracelet: St. Eve Jewelry


1 comment: