Tuesday, November 3, 2015

My Velvet Dream Come True


Happy November lovelies!!

I couldn't be more happy with all of the velvet out this season. Clearly I love the material, and I always have my eye out for new velvet pieces to add to my closet. I am definitely one for some retro velvet bell bottoms or dainty velvet tops, but this velvet mini from Free People takes the cake.

 I just recently bought this slip and I've already worn it a few different ways. It's the perfect date night dress, paired with little black booties and a colored lip, and I love it here with some mules and a denim jacket. Either way, the dress makes a statement. The bright colors made it fun to pull in a long blue necklace, and the sheer material was perfect over a nude slip.

Outfit details below.
xoxo






Dress: Free People
Necklace: Free People

No comments:

Post a Comment